Automatically create a masterpiece of your wallpaper and cycle it on desktop - Windows Shareware $19.
BackFlip allows you to create unique wallpapers by applying one of six effects to image. BackFlip automatically gets wallpaper images not only from hard drive, any removable drive, CD-ROM or local network, but even from Internet. It cycles wallpaper at any interval you choose (from once a second to once a year). You can also change wallpaper to the next in the list by just mouse click on icon in tray. BackFlip supports four wallpaper display modes (center, tile, stretch proportionally, stretch to fit desktop) and has advanced tile mode features - you can set number of tiles vertically and horizontally.
BackFlip 5.0 2-Aug-01 English 1.9 MB
Six effects automatically aplicable to image (autocontrast; grayscale; negative; emboss; blur and sharpen) makes any image a unique masterpiece. 26 image formats supported.
- ability to cycle wallpaper in any interval from once a second to once a year;
- takes images from any folder on your hard drive, local network or internet;
- thumbnail preview for images from hard drive and local network;
- support of 26 formats including *.gif and *.tiff files with LZW compression;
- four display modes (center; tile; stretch proportionally; stretch to fit desktop;)
- four tile modes (no zoom; zoom proportionally with fixed number of horizontal tiles; zoom proportionally with fixed number of vertical tiles; zoom with fixed number of horizontal and vertical tiles;)
- six effects applicable to image (autocontrast; grayscale; negative; emboss; blur; sharpen;)
- optional downloaded images caching;
- help file;
|Desktop Wallpaper Changer Flipper Viewer Images Graphics Photos Pictures. Display Background Rotate Cycle Manager Automatically Web Collection Ftp Http Utility Screen System Tray Shell Create Masterpiece.|| BackFlip|
- Shareware Download from Evgeny Shamin
- Win95, Win98, WinNT 4.x, Win2000
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: redesigned interface; can apply to image one of 6 graphic filters;
- Requirements: Pentium 90, 16MB RAM