Desktop software that makes intensive web search operations more productive - Windows Shareware $125.
Make intensive web search operations more productive.
FirstStop WebSearch Busines Edition is a fast, easy to use software that leverages the power of search engines and minimizes their drawbacks by doing the things that you wish search engines could do.
* Search multiple selected engines all at once. - This is a fast way to get comprehensive search results.
FirstStop WebSearch Business 5.0.3 9-Jul-07 English 1.4 MB
* Save and export search results to office and web applications. - Supported formats: XML, HTML, RSS, CSV, MS Word, MS Excel, plain text.
* Get all available search results in a single list instead of only 10 or 20 per page. - Save the time you would spend browsing multiple search result pages and copying results to your list 10 or 20 at a time.
* Automatically conduct batch searches. - You don't have to wait until one search is finished to start the next search. To save time, you can create a batch search and have FirstStop automatically retrieve and save search results for every search in the batch.
* Customize FirstStop WebSearch. Almost any search sources can be added, whether it is your favorite web search engine or disparate search sources on your enterprise Intranet.
|Engine Metasearch Productivity Automation Batch. Results Information Data Mining Investigation Desktop Intensive Operations Needs.|| FirstStop WebSearch Business Edition|
- Shareware Download from John Brush
- Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Win2000
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: Updated: search source modules.
Updated: list of top level domains and countries in the Discovery Tree.
Fixed issue: Incorrect processing of some redirections with long URLs.
Fixed issue: Too slow termination of FirstStop WebSearch after working with large volumes of search
- Requirements: 64 MB of RAM, Pentium or better recommended, Internet connection