To search for password protected files on local disks and across a network - Windows Shareware $180.
Find Protected designed to search for password protected files on local disks and across a network.
This product addresses the security problems associated with unauthorized or illegal use of confidential company information. This utility aims to protect your company from electronic data leakage and reveal inappropriate use of sensitive files. With Find Protected, IT administrators can do a deep inspection of employees' files to enforce an intelligent data security policy across their organizations.
Find Protected was designed to search for and identify password protected files.
Find Protected 2.0 27-Aug-04 English 1.2 MB
With version 2.0 you can search for the following files:
1) Popular password protected archives, such as zip and rar.
2) Microsoft Office documents, including Word, Excel and Access files.
3) Secure file stores, such as PGP disk.
Use Find Protected to inspect local or remote computers for password protected files. After selecting the types of protected files that you want to find and the location to search in, you run the scan. The result of the inspection is a list of discovered password protected files.
Date and Size filters in Find Protected allow you to speed-up the search process. You may require to search for recently created or changed files or find files of specific size.
Once you have found password protected files, these can be copied to a separate folder for further examination that may include recovering the password.
If you need to find a password to an encrypted file, then this program will provide you with up-to-date information about the best password recovery techniques.
You can download the evaluation Find Protected from www.findprotected.com
The single user license is available for 180 US$.
|Password Encrypted Search. Files Local Disks Across Network.|| Find Protected|
- Shareware Download from AKS-Labs
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003
- Expires after 7 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Changes since the last release: added the support for following password protected files: .rar, .xls, .doc, .mdb
- Requirements: ram 16, 5 mb hard disk free