Extract data record from web and local file. Best extractor in the industry - Windows Shareware $39.95.
Data Record Extractor
Extract data records from web and local text file.
Data Record Extractor is a clever tool for extracting regular text to data records. It supports updating the page number and replacing query parameter in the URL with database field value, quite suites for extracting record from dynamic web pages, search results, text bits and more.
Data Record Extractor supports text tag and regular expression two extraction methods, you can write the open tag as
Data Record Extractor 1.0 20-Dec-07 English 1.3 MB
| to jump over some wild characters. It also supports website login and authorization, this feature quite suitable extracting from forums and authorization needed websites.
Data Record Extractor supports database Access, you can create a table via database management module first, then save the extraction result to it, also you can save as CSV/HTML/XML and other custom formats.
- Support Web & local file extraction.
- Have Text Tag and Regular Expression two extract methods.
- URL support page number & DB field update, basic authorization and login.
- Clever Text Tag, can write the open tag as , ||, [..], and more...
- Support MS Access, you can create database table to save your extraction result easily.
- Support custom templet output, you can create a html/xml/txt file by a a record of the extraction result. You also can save as MS Excel(.csv) file.
|Web Grabber Mining. Local File Industry.|| Data Record Extractor|
- Shareware Download from Terra M.
- Win98, WinME, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Changes since the last release: New version released