Search files on network computers and FTP servers. Preview and save found files - Windows Shareware $24.95.
Search files on network servers and computers. Search files on FTP servers. Enter the search phrase or file masks and find the information you need. Preview search results and open found files directly from the remote computers or copy them to your hard drive. Generate and save handy reports.
For network users: Find the necessary files on your local network! You can search documents on a corporate file server or look up new photos and multimedia files on your neighbours' computers.
10-Strike Network File Search 1.5 23-May-08 Multilingual 1.3 MB
The preview feature allows you to filter out the unnecessary information.
For network administrators: Search servers and users' computers including the administrative resources (shared disks c$, d$, e$, etc.). You can delete the unnecessary and temporary files from remote computers. Find all video or MP3 files that your users hide on servers.
10-Strike Network File Search looks up network computers in Microsoft Windows Network and scans sets of IP addresses or IP address ranges. The program scans shared resources using the multithreading technology; this helps cutting the search time significantly. What other programs search for an hour, our program finds in a few minutes!
|Lan Local Scan Folder Report. Mask Mp3 Video FTP Servers Preview Save Found Necessary.|| 10-Strike Network File Search|
- Shareware Download from Dmitriy Stepanov
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, Win Tablet PC Edition 2005, Win Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista
- Expiration: Shows every second found file
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: Added exporting data to CSV and XML formats. Added displaying computer names instead of IP addresses in reports.
- Requirements: Network (NetBios, TCP port #139, ICMP should be enabled in the firewall)