Reference: "ask by pointing" on all email screens. Practice: 100+ email tasks - Windows Shareware $39.95.
Use Simulator is the friendliest of user guides. It combines reference with "how to" and SHOWS you the answers. Reading is kept to a minimum.
Statistics tell us that email is number one activity on the Internet. Email is getting more sophisticated: plain text messages give way to HTML-formatted text, attachments include images, facsimiles of documents, sound and video files, new means of information dissemination. The role of email is growing, just consider the fact that the Vatican announced the death of Pope John Paul II in an email to journalists. Add to this the volume of your email, multiply by spam, and it becomes clear that effective use of your email program is more important than driving skill.
Use Simulator for MS Outlook 1.1 2-Aug-06 English 1.5 MB
Microsoft Outlook is a great program but a little too arcane for the general public to use it with ease. Printed user guides and online help contain much information, but you have to read. And read. And read. There's nothing wrong with reading, except you read too much about things that should be shown.
Use Simulator for Microsoft Outlook does just that. Its main uses are:
- Reference. "Ask-by-pointing" is the most intuitive and easy way to ask. Move the cursor over a strange screen element and you'll immediately have the answer.
- Exploration. Browse through Use Simulator and discover Outlook. Click around, open menus and dialogs, hover the mouse, and see the answers.
- How to... Use Simulator describes over 100 actions you can do with email. They will save you time, help overcome mail overload, alleviate spam, find new solutions to everyday tasks, and make your emailing professional.
- Practice. Use Simulator even lets you practice each action on real Outlook interface. Do an action several times in Use Simulator, and you'll feel confident doing it in Outlook. Did you know that human memory retains up to 90% of what's been done, 50% of what's been seen, and only 10% of what's been heard or read?
Use Simulator is definitely the best tool to learn software.
|Microsoft Junk Filter Emails Archive Backup Set. Attachments Stationery Rules Send Download Exporting Account Reference Screens Practice 100 Tasks Tool.|| Use Simulator for MS Outlook 2003 Mail|
- Shareware Download from UseSim
- Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista
- No Install Support
- New Release