Library database designed for General Medical Practice - Windows Shareware $35.
Organise your practice library for GPs, GP Registrars, Nurses and Office Staff
Easily find that book - Search on Title, Author or Keyword.
Designed for Network use - this program is intended to be used not only within the library but from every consulting room, office (anywhere you have a networked PC).
A General Practice Library 2.2 30-Jul-05 English 4.7 MB
Printable indexes by Title, Author or Subject.
Identify outdated and recently added books
Import existing book lists from csv files
... a library database designed and built specifically for General Medical Practice.
|GP Doctor Medical Training RCGP. Registrar Books Journals Network Database Designed GPs.|| A General Practice Library|
- Shareware Download from Peter Fay
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000
- Expires after 60 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: Revamped easier-to-use interface. Access 2000 database engine.
- Requirements: MSI required for installation