Loop Recorder is designed for capturing MP3s from the radio - Windows Shareware $24.92.
Loop Recorder is designed for capturing songs from the radio. The loop mode infinitely records up to a specified number of minutes in a continuous loop while scrolling the data. At any time during the recording, the current data can be previewed and songs can be cut and saved as ASF, MP3, OGG or WAV.
Loop Recorder 2.06 14-Jan-08 English 4.6 MB
In addition, songs can be faded in and out and the level can be normalized. And all this can be done while the recording continues in the background. The program also features an integrated timer that allows scheduled recordings. Since it records continuously, the Loop Recorder is ideal for capturing songs from the radio. Never miss the beginning of a song ever again!
|Sound Audio Music MP3 WAV Infinite. Looping Contiuous Scheduled Card Soundcard Radio Timer Scanner Designed Capturing.|| Loop Recorder|
- Shareware Download from Thomas and Gerald Riechmann
- Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: Renamed the setup file to request administrator privileges under Vista.
Mixer button opens the Vista specific recording mixer.
Unregistered version: The trial period of 30 days is now without any restrictions.
- Requirements: 8MB Ram, 5MB HD + disk space for audio data, Soundcard