Powerful visual audio editor and converter solution for many current formats - Windows Shareware $40.
AudioEdit Deluxe is a visual audio editor and converter software solution, which supports many advanced and powerful operations with audio data. With AudioEdit Deluxe you can perform two-way conversions among CD, MP3, MP2, WAV, WMA, and OGG; open, create, and save audio files in any of the supported formats (can also save any portion of a loaded file to disk as a new file); display audio data waveform (Zoom Full, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Zoom Vertical); play audio files or any portion of the files (Play, Pause, Stop); record audio data from a microphone or any other available input device; edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Crop, Trim, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File); apply various effects (Amplify, Chorus, Compressor, Distortion, Echo, Fade In and Fade Out, Flanger, Gargle, Normalize, Pitch, Resample, Reverb, Reverse, Shrink, Silence, Stretch, Tempo); apply different filters to any selected portion of audio files; insert noise or silence into audio files; Insert information into audio files (album, artist, copyright, genre, title, year); complete undo and redo capabilities; advanced, burn-proof audio CD recording; and much more.
AudioEdit Deluxe 5.0 20-Mar-08 English 7.4 MB
The following audio formats are supported by the audio editing and playback module: WAV PCM; Compressed WAV (ADPCM, GSM, DSP, A-LAW, U-LAW, ALF2, and more); MP3 (MPEG Layer-3); MP2 (MPEG Layer-2); OGG Vorbis; WMA (Windows Media Audio); AC3, AAC, FLAC, AU (Unix Audio), AIFF (Apple Audio), RAW (PCM, A-LAW, U-LAW); CDA (Audio CD Tracks), and ALAC, WavPack.
|Encoder Cdripper Converter Editor Recorder Mp3 Wav Wma. Sound Ogg Mpeg Batch Mixer Fade Amplify Normalize Filters Powerful Visual Solution Current Formats.|| AudioEdit Deluxe|
- Shareware Download from Mystik Media
- Win98, WinME, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista
- Expires after 15 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: Complete audio editing engine, conversion, and ripping redesign; improved performance, memory management, support for additional formats, new features and capabilities, independent pitch/tempo/resample control, audio recorder separated into dedicated feature with automatic track splitting, and more.
- Requirements: Pentium 4 or Better Class Processor, 512 MB RAM, 20MB HD, Sound Card, CD-ROM Drive