Record Internet Radio - Shoutcast, Last.fm, and Podcasts - Windows Shareware $19.99.
Want to Record Internet Radio? Get thousands of sounds every few hours? Record your favorite Shoutcast Radio or TV show? Record Last.fm, iTunes radio, or Podcasts? Then download the latest version of StationRipper now!
StationRipper allows you to Record Internet Radio Stations and broadcasts. Users on broadband connections regularly report 3,000-6,000 new songs can be downloaded every 24 hours with the registered version. Record Shoutcast Radio and Video, Last.fm, and Podcasts.
StationRipper 2.84 25-Aug-07 Multilingual 1.4 MB
Choose from over 12,000 radio stations, tens of thousands of Podcasts, and almost unlimited combinations of Last.fm stations.
* Record Shoutcast Audio and Video streams, iTunes Radio, Podcasts, and Last.fm.
* Records up to 600 streams at one time.
* Buy the music you are recording.
* Auto-download Album art.
* Use with iTunes - auto-generate iTunes playlists of songs recorded, and auto-sync to your iPod.
* Use with Media Monkey - auto-generate MediaMonkey playlists of songs recorded.
* Keeps track of the songs you've already recorded, only keeping the songs you don't already have.
* Lets you easily find stations to record, via the StationRipper Portal, Shoutcast, or other web sites. Or you can drag and drop from iTunes radio to start recording.
* Keeps a list of the music and stations you've recorded, allowing easy playback and re-recording of stations.
* Listen to any station being recorded with a single mouse click.
* Ignore songs under a certain size.
|Record Radio Shoutcast Fm. Podcast Video Audito MP3 Streaming ITunes.|| StationRipper|
- Shareware Download from Greg Ratajik
- Win 3.1x, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, Win Tablet PC Edition 2005, Win Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: Record Last.fm
Use StationPortal.com to see what's playing and search for music to record.
When user click on "StationRipper Buttons" on Web sites, StationRipper will launch and record the stream.
Download Album art.
Send twits to Twitter about what you have recorded.
- Requirements: Windows 95 or later.