Record your LPs and cassettes to CD or MP3. Remove clicks, pops and tape noise - Windows Shareware $39.95.
Record your old 45 and 33 LPs to CD or to your new MP3 player! This dedicated LP and tape recording software makes it child's play to record and edit your old albums. The wizard driven process guides you through connecting your hardware, getting the correct recording level, and splitting your recording into multiple tracks. The software automatically removes clicks and pops and that unwanted tape hum and hiss. Convert your recordings to MP3s or burn them on to an audio CD! Spin It Again is a dedicated LP and tape recording conversion software application designed to make the process as simple as possible.
Acoustica Spin It Again 2.1_b39 13-Sep-07 English 9.3 MB
* Dedicated interface to easily record your old cassettes and records.
* Automatically look up track and album information via the Internet
* Visual and audio wizards guide you through the recording level adjustment, hardware hookup, recording and editing process.
* Automatic track detection and silence removal algorithm splits your albums into tracks ready for your iPod, MP3 or CD player.
* Automatically removes old record clicks, pops and tape hiss.
* Create audio CDs and/or convert recordings to MP3, OGG, WMA, and hi-fi WAV files.
* Record in hi-fi sampling rates and bit depths and render out to hi-fi DVD audio ready files, if desired and supported. (48khz -> 192 khz, 24 bit audio)
* Split up previously recorded MP3s, WAVs, WMAs or OGGs into multiple tracks or burn to CD.
* Will burn tracks longer than one CD's worth. For example, if you wanted to record an 4-tape audio book, it would burn it over as many CDs as it needed.
|Music Recording Cassette Cd Lp Audio Restoration. 45 Rpm 33 Tape Enhancement Noise Removal Cancellation LPs MP3 Clicks Pops.|| Acoustica Spin It Again|
- Shareware Download from Acoustica
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista
- Expires after 3 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: Bug Fixes
- Requirements: 128 MB, 700 Mhz Pentium, sound card, and optional CD/DVD burner