Convert your vinyl LPs and tapes to CD and MP3 - Windows Shareware $29.95.
VinylStudio makes it easy to convert your vinyl albums and cassette tapes to CD and MP3s. You can record your albums, remove clicks, hiss, hum and rumble, split recordings into tracks, burn CDs and copy tracks to your MP3 player - all in one convenient, easy to use package.
Because VinylStudio is a dedicated solution, you don't need to deal with an unruly gaggle of audio files.
VinylStudio 4.10 19-May-08 English 1.7 MB
Instead, VinylStudio organises your collection by artist and album title and keeps track of all your files for you, letting you focus on getting the best out of your vinyl.
* Dedicated user interface to easily record your LPs and cassettes.
* Step-by-step instructions on how to hook up your turntable or tape player.
* Splits your albums into tracks ready for your iPod, MP3 or CD player.
* Automatically looks up track listings over the Internet.
* Automatically removes clicks, pops and tape hiss - FAST!
* Creates both audio and MP3 CD's.
* Exports track listings to your favourite CD cover editor
* Multi-level undo/redo lets you experiment without fear.
* Uses less than half the disk space of most competing products
* For more information, see our handy guide at: http://www.alpinesoft.co.uk/VinylStudio/guide.aspx
|Albums LPs Digitize Record CD. CDs MP3 IPod Burn Rip Transfer Convert Tapes.|| VinylStudio|
- Shareware Download from Paul Sanders
- Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista
- Expiration: 10 record trial, no time limit
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: Export CD-cover listings, manage collections of singles, burn multi-sessions CDs and more.
- Requirements: Pentium 500Mhz, 256MB RAM, 85MB disk space per album, Sound card