The classic Lines arcade puzzle game. An easy to learn and addictive game - Windows Shareware $19.95.
LinkLines is a remake of the classic Lines arcade puzzle game. The object of the game is to Link five balls of the same color to form a line in any direction. Create lines to stop the board from filling up! The game is presented in an updated format. Rather than playing the game at a static difficulty level, you are given the chance to progress through various challenging levels.
LinkLines 1.4.1 1-May-08 English 649 KB
This is a bright and highly polished version of a classic game. LinkLines doesn't attempt to baffle you with features and bonuses, this is simply a raw addictive puzzle game! This is a fun and entertaining game for all ages. Quick reactions are not required for this game, there are no time limits or speed bonuses. You are free to ponder over each move. This game may appear simple but the subtle strategy required to reach the highest levels is most enjoyable.
|Arcade Puzzle Balls Logic. Game Fun Strategy Classic Easy Learn Addictive.|| LinkLines|
- Shareware Download from Paul Burkey
- Win98, WinME, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003
- Expiration: 60 minute trial version.
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: Fixed a path finding bug for ball movement. Fixed some graphics loading bugs. Optimized startup times for quick game launch. Improved/fixed mouse controls.
- Requirements: Pentium 800Mhz, DirectX 7.0