A fun action puzzle game designed to test your sorting skills under pressure - Windows Shareware $19.95.
Stack'n'Splash is an action puzzle designed to test your sorting skills under pressure. Arrange blocks into groups by swapping, pushing, stacking, dropping, and splashing! Groups of 3 or more blocks are removed from the game and points awarded! Your aim is to push the remaining blocks under the water! All the time, new blocks are raining down from the sky, in a race against the clock! Careful game play will slow the falling blocks, but you'll have to move fast when the levels get more difficult! The game takes on elements of Bejeweled and Tetris Attack, and adds more than a splash of originality.
Stack'n'Splash 1.1.1 16-Apr-08 English 1.9 MB
|Puzzle Tetris Shapes Boxes Logic Game. Fun Organizing Bejewelled Action Designed Test Sorting Skills Under Pressure Block.|| Stack'n'Splash|
- Shareware Download from Paul Burkey
- Win98, WinME, Win2000, WinXP
- Expiration: 60 minute trial version.
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: Fixed a block dragging bug. Optimized startup times for quick game launch. Fixed some graphics loading bugs. Improved/fixed mouse controls.
- Requirements: Pentium 800Mhz, DirectX