A fun and addictive puzzle game of organization and logic - Windows Shareware $19.95.
Chock-A-Block is a fun and addictive puzzle game of organization and logic. The game focuses on sorting, organizing, and forward thinking rather than arcade reactions and agility. Slide shapes into the grid from any side, filling the grid with blocks.
Chock-A-Block 1.0.3 31-Jan-08 English 1.9 MB
Any solid lines formed from side to side or top to bottom will vanish! Continue fitting shapes, and dont run out of space! The simple game rules present new players with a fun an entertaining game. The subtle and cleverly disguised logic offers a challenge to advanced logic game fans. This game is a natural progression from Shoecake Games earlier best selling game BoXiKoN! The game is as easy to learn as Tetris, but offers far more variety of game play.
|Puzzle Tetris Shapes Boxes. Logic Game Fun Organizing Strategy Addictive Organization.|| Chock-A-Block|
- Shareware Download from Paul Burkey
- Win98, WinME, Win2000, WinXP
- Expiration: 120 minute trial version.
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: Added Clear button for in-game Text Entry. Some graphical/performance improvements. Updated High Score sending. Fixed a passcode entry bug.
- Requirements: Pentium 800Mhz, DirectX