A fun and addictive logic based sliding blocks action puzzle game - Windows Shareware $19.95.
Kaskade is a classic sliding blocks action puzzle game from the makers of BoXiKoN and CornerChaos! The game play is very easy to pick up. Simply slide a 2x2 set of multicolored blocks down into a grid.
Kaskade 1.0.8 1-Apr-08 English 2.0 MB
The blocks slide and rest at one corner. Slide more blocks and try to join a patch of four or more of the same color. Large patches of color are removed from the game allowing the remaining blocks to fall down. Falling blocks will sometimes form new patches in a cascading chain reaction! With good logic and forward planning you can create multiple cascades of color for bonus points! Continue dropping blocks into the grid and try to avoid running out of space!
|Puzzle Tetris Shapes Boxes Logic. Game Slide Blocks Strategy Fun Addictive Based Sliding Action.|| Kaskade|
- Shareware Download from Paul Burkey
- Win98, WinME, Win2000, WinXP
- Expiration: 60 minute trial version.
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: Fixed block sliding bug. Fixed a Game Quick Restart bug. Recompiled with latest Visual Studio compiler and SDK.
- Requirements: Pentium 1Ghz, DirectX