Jigsaw puzzle game with solid pieces, allows you to make your own jigsaw puzzles - Windows Shareware $12.95.
PuzzleJig creates sliding-block puzzles out of any .bmp and .jpeg file, and then lets you solve them. The game is not hard to play. If you get stuck, the program can show you a move.
PuzzleJig 1.48 15-May-08 English 2.0 MB
PuzzleJig also tells you how many pieces are in the correct position -- plus it will let you look at the assembled image at any time. You can save unfinished puzzles for later completion. Registration removes the nag screens and lets you create puzzles with more than 25 pieces.
|Jigsaw Game. Solid Pieces Allows.|| PuzzleJig|
- Shareware Download from Andrey Krutikov
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP
- Expires after 15 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: Save and Load on Start and Finish of the game are added.
- Requirements: 16 MB RAM, 4MB HDD Pentium