A unique Peg Solitaire inspired level-based action puzzle game - Windows Shareware $19.95.
PegIt is a unique and challenging level-based logic puzzle game. Originally inspired by the classic board game 'Peg Solitaire'. The object of the Peg Solitaire game is to remove all the Pegs by jumping one peg over another. In this game, the Pegs are replaced with little yellow-haired people known as 'PegIts'.
PegIt 1.1.6 17-Feb-08 English 999 KB
The PegIts can leapfrog over each other, bounce on Trampolines, catapult each other with Springboards, use Teleports, fall down Holes and make use all manner of crazy objects to remove each other from the game. The game boasts over 150 levels ranging from easy to very hard. Some levels focus on a complicated mixture of contraptions that must be used to complete a level while others follow the more traditional 'Pegs only' style. This genre defying game has more in common with Lemmings and Dweep than the usual crop of action puzzle games you'll find today. With new level packs released as free updates, this game will take a long time to complete.
|Solitaire Logic Levels Game Fun. Strategy Leapfrog Lemmings Unique Inspired Based Action Puzzle Style.|| PegIt|
- Shareware Download from Paul Burkey
- Win98, WinME, Win2000, WinXP
- Expiration: Unregistered version limited to 20 levels
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: Added Clear button for in-game Text Entry. Some graphical/performance improvements. Improved/optimized some levels. Fixed a passcode entry bug.
- Requirements: Pentium 800Mhz, DirectX