YEnc/NZB newsreader with scheduler and cache. Custom settings for each newsgroup - Windows Shareware $24.95.
A yEnc/NZB compliant newsreader that makes finding and downloading files easy. Enter a search term, browse the results, then select the files. You can download a whole set of .rar files with 2 clicks. Any disconnects during the downloads are dealt with automatically.
Binary Boy can combine parts from multiple servers to assemble a complete file.
Binary Boy 1.96 1-Aug-05 English 820 KB
If pieces of a file are missing, the Dr. Binary feature can attempt to create a playable file from the available parts. This is also handy for previewing movies and music.
Binary Boy can keep your files organized by creating a folder for each newsgroup. The folder can use the name of the newsgroup or you can manually assign each a name. You can also send related files, such as music from the same artist, to the same folder.
The built-in scheduler allows you to download files matching your search criteria and disconnect automatically after an optional time limit.
|Newsreader Newsgroup Usenet Downloader. Binaries YEnc NZB Scheduler Cache Custom Settings.|| Binary Boy|
- Shareware Download from Howard Swinehart
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: Faster searches, more memory efficient, "Download Similar" command, handles larger newsgroups, new GUI layout
- Requirements: 64MB RAM, 300Mhz