HiPing - multithreaded ping utility - Windows Shareware $29.95.
HiPing is useful in testing and debugging TCP/IP troubles. It transmits an ICMP echo datagram to a remote system. If the remote returns the message, the connection is considered valid.
HiPing 1.65 19-Apr-06 English 978 KB
If the remote system does not echo the message, it only means that the remote system did not respond. That is, a lack of a response can be caused by a number of different reasons (you are not connected to the network, the remote may not be connected, the remote may not support echo requests, or it may just be too busy to reply). HiPing supports command line parameters and HTML file format reports.
|Monitor Server Activity Network. Tools Winsock Icmp Protocol Multithreaded Utility.|| HiPing|
- Shareware Download from Alexander Kardailsky
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, Win2003
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Changes since the last release: Improved html reports; Fixed bug with generating reports; Some cosmetic improvements; Some minor bugs were fixed.
- Requirements: win98, 32 Mb RAM