See their screens and take a control by controlling the mouse and keyboard - Windows Shareware $49.95.
The Network LookOut Administrator allows you to see live screens of remote computers. This way, you can always watch what users are doing on the remote computer. Additionally, you have the ability to take control of a remote computer by controlling the mouse and keyboard; this is especially useful when you need to assist the person who uses the remote computer.
Network LookOut Administrator 3.1.1 13-May-08 English 7.6 MB
If you are an administrator, you can easily administer remote computers from your computer.
What is it useful for?
For monitoring your childrens activities on a remote computer.
For monitoring students in the classroom to achieve better discipline or, just to assist them (by using the remote control feature) when they are in trouble.
For lowering your business costs by monitoring what your employees are doing on their computers and helping them when they call you. Using the remote control feature enables you to fix problems remotely without visiting them; this saves you precious time.
For administrating all computers just from one location your computer.
|Netmon Remote Monitor Education. Elearning See Screens Control Mouse Keyboard.|| Network LookOut Administrator|
- Shareware Download from Damjan Kriznik
- Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, WinVista
- Expires after 31 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Changes since the last release: This new release introduced full screen mode, connected computers filtering, network and CPU performance improvements, stability improvements and bug fixes.
- Requirements: P II, 512Mb Ram