Logfile Analyzing, Event Monitoring and NDS-/eDirectory Health Check Reporting - Multi-OS Shareware $248.
NetWare Control Center is an advanced Logfile Analyzer and Realtime Event Monitor for Novell NetWare 4.x - 6.x. With NetWare Control Center you can easily checkout the directory services health and security of your servers. The Realtime Event Monitor shows a status survey with the latest SYS$LOG.ERR event of all monitored servers. It gives you the ability to monitor individual NetWare Events.
NetWare Control Center 3.6.0 3-Mar-08 English 7.2 MB
You can use Event Filter Rules to assign alerting and logging options (alerting via e-mail, sound file, local or remote popup, logging to local or remote logfiles or Windows Event Log). Use NetWare Control Center to... +++ detect intruder lock-outs +++ filter critical or fatal entries +++ search for spezific events +++ detect exceeded record lock thresholds +++ save logfiles for archiving purposes +++ analyse and monitor SYS$LOG.ERR files +++ salvage, view and analyse previous CONSOLE.LOG files +++ check CRONLOG files +++ view and analyse ABEND.LOG files +++ start a realtime event monitoring, alerting and reporting +++ log NetWare Events to the Windows Event Log and more - just check it out! The Small Business Edition of NetWare Control Center is full functional (no expiration, no nags). Download and register your copy for FREE!
|Novell NDS CNE Tool Utility Logfile Event Viewer Management Class Severity. Locus SYS ERR ABEND BOOT CONSOLE TTS VOL CRONLOG Health Error Filter Time Monitor Analyzing EDirectory Check Reporting Realtime.|| NetWare Control Center Enterprise Edt.|
- Shareware Download from Dirk Schwarting
- Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, Netware
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: new Realtime Event Monitoring features...
* option to exclude and include servers to the monitoring list
* periodic heartbeat notification e-mails (optional)
* server status survey notification via e-mail (optional)
* various sort order options for an automatic sorting of the monitoring grid
- Requirements: Novell Network, Novell Client