Performance Monitoring Software for Websites, Web Applications & Infrastructure - Windows Shareware $495.95.
WebWatchBot 5.0 makes it easy to implement website and web-based application monitoring for response time, downtime and error conditions. View performance from the end user perspective and identify the impact of individual infrastructure components on response time. WebWatchBot uses an agent-less protocol, which means that nothing is installed on the server or network component being monitored. With WebWatchBot 5.0 you can:
* Quickly implement website monitoring for availability, response time, and error-free page loading
* Monitor the end-to-end user experience though the multiple steps typically followed by a user as they complete a transaction (e.
WebWatchBot Website 5.1.4 4-Apr-08 English 36.8 MB
g. login to site, retrieve item from database, add to shopping cart, check out)
* Implement server monitoring and database monitoring to understand the impact of individual infrastructure components on the overall response time of your website and web-based applications
* View and publish powerful reports and charts showing your adherence to Service Level Agreements
Within minutes, WatchBot 5.0 can be installed and monitoring critical websites, servers and supporting infrastructure. WebWatchBot is an agent-less monitoring tool, which means that nothing is installed on the server or network component being monitored. WebWatchBots low overhead monitoring uses industry standard protocols and gives accurate insight into actual end-user experience. Learn more at http://www.ExclamationSoft.com
|Server Availability Tool. External Performance Applications Infrastructure.|| WebWatchBot Website Monitoring Software|
- Shareware Download from ExclamationSoft Corporation
- WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, Win Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista
- Expires after 14 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: Performance improvements, WebWatchBot database management, new
features, and important bug fixes.
- Requirements: 300 MHz Pentium/AMD, 128 Ram MB, 10 MB Disk Space, MDAC 2.8 or greater