Monitors Internet Services and alerts the user with a verity of methods if down - Windows Shareware $59.99.
Monitors Internet Services and alerts the user with a variety of methods if down. Always know whether or not your web site or other network services are up or down with 32bit Service Monitor. 32bit Service Monitor will check your site or other services as often as you have it configured to. If one of your services stops responding, you will be notified in the ways you have configured and the down time will be logged.
32bit Service Monitor 08.04.14 14-Apr-08 English 574 KB
If you pay a firm to host your site or service, you should be able to get at least a partial refund from your site hosting company if any serious down time occurs. Save money with 32bit Service Monitor! If one of your Internet Services goes down, you will be alerted by any or all of these many alarms. Select Alerts include: [Error Sound], [Plays your choice of WAV files (once or repeatedly)], [Show Alert Message box], [Send Email at Beginning of Alert], [Send Email at Ending of Alert], [Page you, Phone you], [Execute a Program]. You can use the 32bit Service Monitor [Execute Program] option to fix the problem in many cases. If your site or service does go down and then come back up without you knowing about it, 32bit Service Monitor will send you emails documenting the events date and time from down to up again.
|SMTP Email Domain. Alert Verity Methods.|| 32bit Service Monitor|
- Shareware Download from Jon Krahmer
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista
- Expiration: Try before you buy message.
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: Better error handling. SysTray icon blinks when there is a network problem. Run as an NT Service or as a Desk Top Application. ToolTips. When a service goes down or up, it will optionally send an email to one email address or to a list of addresses.
- Requirements: Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista and Internet connection