A firewall/proxy application for protecting computers against network attacks - Windows Shareware $39.
Irbis Firewall is a firewall and proxy-server application developed to protect computers running Microsoft Windows 2000/XP against network attacks. Irbis Firewall allows you to manage packet filters and control access to Internet easily. Compact in size and handy in use Irbis Firewall provides user-friendly GUI interface for exercising control over the network access to your computer, and protects your computer against most of remote exploits.
Irbis Firewall 1.5 21-Jun-04 English 2.7 MB
- protects your computer from hackers' attacks;
- allows you to control access to the Internet from your computer;
- improves your Web navigation speed;
- can keep your children and network users out of dangerous and useless Web content (e.g. adult or agression sites);
- provides easy-to-use GUI interface and service mode for easier and faster work;
- allows configuiring a huge number of options, including interface language;
and many more...
|Web Security Proxy Ftp. Network Connectivity Protection Safety Application Attacks Server.|| Irbis Firewall|
- Shareware Download from Artemy Kapitula
- WinXP, Win2000
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release