Software package for real time network and servers monitoring - Windows Shareware $59.
XRatel Performance Suite is a complete system monitoring solution, covering networks, computer servers and workstations. It allows users to access powerful and meaningful real-time and historical graphics, generate alarms and automatically send e-mail messages. It is easy to install and configure and there is no need to use local agents or data providers. It joins in the same product high performance, flexibility and reliability.
XRatel Performance Suite monitors network traffic and bandwidth usage as well as many other network parameters as error rates, collision rates, etc. You can also monitor many other aspects of managed switches, printers, and other network components as long as they are SNMP enabled.
XRatel Performance Suite - 10 5.0 6-May-08 English 12.5 MB
Generating many KPIs, such as device's overall performance and Network Health, it provides valuable information for system administrators to optimize the efficiency, layout and setup of WAN and LAN links, routers, servers and other network components. It also monitors the downtime and access time of unmanageable devices.
XRatel Performance Suite also monitors MS Windows computers using WMI technology (local or remote monitoring), providing the necessary information for system administrators to manage computer servers and workstations. It can get from a computer more than 1 million different variables, including:
- many performance counters such as disk usage, memory consumption and CPU load;
- hardware information such as cooling fan speed and memory bank status;
- operational system information such as running version, installed updates, registry entries and logged users;
- application specific information, if it is available (depends on the application).
Many statistical tags are automatically generated for the monitored computers, such as the Computer Health, which expresses the overall status of a specific MS Windows computer.
Users can also create custom tags that calculate any expression involving WMI or SNMP variables.
|SNMP WMI OPC RPM. Network Monitoring Servers Health Package Time.|| XRatel Performance Suite - 10 probes|
- Shareware Download from Denilson Costa
- Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Changes since the last release: new module XRatel Reports; unified historian and OPC Servers; unified Server Configuration and OPC Server Monitor
- Requirements: Pentium II 266MHz, 64MB RAM, 20MB HDD free space