Manage your entire network with Mobile Admin on your Windows Mobile Device - Multi-OS Shareware $245.
With Mobile Admin, you can solve network problems 24/7 from anywhere that you can take your wireless Pocket PC or Smartphone. Mobile Admin 3.3 is a comprehensive solution with an easy to use interface, offering the ability to securely perform a full range of network management functions. These include Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, Exhange, llS, SQL Server, DHCP, DNX, Cluster Server, Lotus Domino, Novell, Oracle, BES, Citrix, HP iLO, Backup Exec, VMware and RSA from your Pocket PC or Smartphone, decreasing costly network downtime, and accelerating response intervals.
Mobile Admin for Pocket PC 3.3 5-Feb-07 English 2.8 MB
Mobile Admin's fast graphical interface allows you to perform high-demand tasks such as: reset passwords. unlock accounts, create users or groups; reboot servers, view logs and diagnose issues; restart services or failed tasks; send Domino Console commands, run scripts or SQL queries; even lock or kill handsets. Mobile Admin supports many security options including RSA SecureID, RADIUS, Windows, device and password authentication and SSL encryption. Minimum System Requirements for the Mobile Admin Server are Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional, 2000 Server, Windows XP and Windows 2003 operating systems, 700 MHz CPU, 256 MB RAM, 200 MB of free disk space, Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1. Minimum system requirements for the Mobile Admin client include Pocket PC 2002 or higher; VPN Client (highly recommended).
|Network Administration Wireless Application. Management Telnet Remote VMWare Entire Device Idokorro.|| Mobile Admin for Pocket PC|
- Shareware Download from Laura Kedziora
- Win 3.1x, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, MS-DOS, AS/400, OS/2, OS/2 Warp, OS/2 Warp 4, MAC 68k, Mac PPC, Mac OS X, Mac Other, Palm OS 5.0, Palm OS 6.0, Pocket PC, Win Mobile 2003, RIM
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: VMware added, RSA SecurID and RADIUS two-factor authentication
- Requirements: Pocket PC 2002 or higher, or Smartphone 2003 or higher, and VPN Recommended