View installed hardware and software on network computers, track the changes - Windows Shareware $199.95.
The program scans hardware and software configuration of network computers, generates various reports, tracks and displays hardware and software changes.
Find network computers and add them to the inventory database.
10-Strike Network Inventory 2.2 14-Apr-08 Multilingual 1.6 MB
View remote computers' hardware configuration. Find out which processors are running in network computers, how much memory is installed, who uses flash drives (iPods, etc.). View remote computers' software configuration. Get information on installed software (including information on operating system, hotfixes, and programs included in the startup). Generate and save reports in Ms Word, Ms Excel, HTML, text file formats.
|Asset Report Management. Administration View Installed Track Changes.|| 10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer|
- Shareware Download from Dmitriy Stepanov
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, WinVista
- Expires after 14 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: Added copying to the clipboard, saving, printing, and searching on the Internet of the information pane's data. Now you can search device drivers with a couple of mouse clicks. Windows hotfixes are now displayed as a table.
- Requirements: Network, administrator rights