A powerful and easy-to-use network discovery, monitoring, and management tool - Windows Shareware $49.95.
NetPalpus is a powerful and easy-to-use network management tool, which can discover, organize and monitor all devices on your network. It can monitor the device status, as well as availability of specific services and alert you via sound or email when a device becomes unavailable.
NetPalpus 2.8 25-Mar-08 English 860 KB
The network devices are automatically organized by subnet and service type, and you can also create custom groups to manage them based on your own criteria.
The key features includes:
1. Quickly discover all devices on your network. Faster than most network discovery tools.
2. Well designed user interface provides a quick access to all the information you need.
3. Monitor the devices' status as well as their services.
4. Support network diagram.
5. Provide various alarming methods.
6. Statistic of a device's up and down time percentage.
7. Support SNMP, the standard of network management.
|Network Management Discovery Monitoring. Diagram Graph SNMP Powerful Easy Tool Professional.|| NetPalpus|
- Shareware Download from Haiguang Lai
- WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista
- Expiration: Saving disabled
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: 1. Discovering workgroup names and MAC addresses. 2. Supporting multiple email alert receivers. 3. Fixing small bugs.