This utility is used to show the names and logon times of users on the NT domain - Windows Shareware $49.
All NT network administrators need to know who is logged in to all the workstations around the entire domain. Netwatch utility, which comes in the NT resource kit, can only show users connected to server, but not the local ones.
- LogonWatcher can show any type of user logged on workstation - local or remote. And it will not only show them in single-lined list as Netwatch do - you can also group your network to as much as 10 groups of computers to watch.
LogonWatcher 2.2 15-Sep-07 Multilingual 1.6 MB
This grouping can be done by the way you prefer - by Departments, Classrooms, Floors or even Alphabetically ...
Up to 50 computers in one group - 500 computers in network. If you have more, just tell me ...
- If you have some computers that you need to monitor better or have an annoying person - fill the list of Alarms and you will be informed when somebody logged on a watched computer(s) or watched person(s) logged anywere in the network.
- Searching in all of computers from the list is done in a second.
- Take snapshots of network usage by users - one group, all groups or selected groups, automatically once per ... You can even select time interval and destination folder for saving.
- Multi-threaded working - 10 threads of looking (loop or not) and additional threads for searching and other tasks.
- Remote Shutdown, Restart or Logoff (with ChatKiller service)
- Remote Active Windows Title show - you can know what user is doing right now
- TCP/IP ping for faster determine live hosts.
|Utility Used Show. Names Times Users Domain Logen.|| LogonWatcher|
- Shareware Download from Alexey Manannikov
- WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: added scheduler for actions
- Requirements: Windows NT 4/2000/XP