IsItUp network monitor for servers, ports, websites, email w/ alerts & graphs - Windows Shareware $19.95.
IsItUp Network Monitor is a server monitor, website monitor, port, and email system monitor. It continuously monitors multiple IP devices, websites, servers & alerts you via email or pager; graphs. Website content check; runs as a service; maintains performance statistics for each device it monitors - up time, maximum response time, minimum response time, standard deviation & error log. IsItUp tracks the last successful and last failed Traceroute.
Taro Software's IsItUp - When you need to know the status of your network.
IsItUp Network Monitor 6.24 28-Apr-08 English 5.1 MB
IsItUp continuously monitors multiple "pingable" devices using TCP/IP's Ping utility; it tests email servers by bouncing messages off auto-reply accounts and websites by using HTTP. Devices are monitored at specified intervals, notifying you, by email alert, pager alert, when they go down - or come back up.
- Monitor any number of devices, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Checks TCP/IP (ping) devices, websites, LAN servers, email servers, switches, routers, etc.
- Runs as a service
- Sophisticated website content tests
- Graphical interface is easy to customize and use
- Configuration "wizard" makes it easy to add devices and configure options
- Automatically watch any mail system by sending email messages and looking for returned messages
- System tests reports on uptime, average response time, and logs all data to a Microsoft Access database for you to work with on your own
- Notification by pager (modem), mail (MAPI or SMTP), or execute a batch job
- Multiple people can receive status notifications and each person has their own rules
- Rules allow you to specify how many times a query fails
- Notify on every "nth" failure
-Option to notify you when an item returns to operation (comes back up)
|Website Email Server IP Port Tcp. Ping Mapi Alerts Pager Beeper Notification 2000 XP Graphs.|| IsItUp Network Monitor|
- Shareware Download from Taro Software
- WinXP, Win2000, Win2003
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: IsItUp Version 6.24 includes new support for secure email (SSL and TLS). This allows IsItUp to be used with many of the online email systems such as GMail that require an SSL connection as well as any email system that requires encryption.
- Requirements: Min 256 MB RAM, 50MB Disk Space, Windows 2000 and up.