MAC Address Changer for all network adapters for Windows 2000, XP, 2003, VISTA - Windows Shareware $19.99.
SMAC is a powerful, yet easy to use MAC Address Changer for Windows 2000, XP, and 2003 systems, regardless of whether the manufacturers allow this option or not. The new MAC addresses you change will sustain from reboots.
SMAC is an essential tool for security, privacy, and network. It has been used by many fortune 500, government agencies, universities, research organizations, medium to small companies throughout different industries.
SMAC 2.0.5 31-May-07 English 4.4 MB
There has been more than 500,000+ downloads.
SMAC is developed by certified professionals including Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP,) Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA,) Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE.)
Features in SMAC 2.0:
* Change MAC Address in 3 clicks ||
* validate MAC Address ||
* generate Random Address ||
* view MAC Address ||
* view complete network adapter information ||
* 1-click network adapter restart ||
* filter active and inactive adapters ||
* IPConfig Button to show network status in Windows ||
* load MAC Address List* ||
* show MAC change history ||
* User-friendly and Intuitive GUI ||
* Easy-to-read User Guide...
|Change Address Spoof Cloning Network Adapter Report Generate. Random Wifi Security IPConfig Protect Privacy Wireless Vpn Remote Spoofing 2000 XP VISTA.|| SMAC|
- Shareware Download from SMAC Team KLC Consulting, Inc.
- Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release
- Changes since the last release: Automatic New MAC Address Activation and Random MAC Address Generation
- Requirements: Network Adapter on Windows