Mobile SSH allows users to access remote servers from their Nokia device - Multi-OS Shareware $95.
Mobile SSH gives you Telnet and SSH1/SSH2 terminal access to a wide range of network devices and applications from your wireless handheld. It supports VT100, IBM 5250, and IBM 3270 terminal emulation. With Mobile SSH, you can access network devices and important applications 24/7 from almost anywhere dramatically decreasing costly network downtime, and accelerating response intervals.
Mobile SSH 3.0 9-May-06 English 195 KB
Mobile SSH allows you to manage a range of network devices including:
Unix and Linux servers, Cisco routers, Novell Netware, and more
AS/400 and iSeries servers
Mobile SSH can be used on:
Nokia phones, Series 40, 60 and 80
Mobile SSH allows you to manage a range of network devices including Unix and Linux servers, Cisco routers, Novell Netware, AS/400, iSeries servers, IBM mainframes and other networks.
|Telnet Remote Access Network Management. Idokorro VT100 400 5250 3270 Allows Users Nokia Device.|| Mobile SSH|
- Shareware Download from Miranda Cole
- Win 3.1x, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, Unix, Linux, MS-DOS, AS/400, OS/2, OS/2 Warp, OS/2 Warp 4, MAC 68k, Mac PPC, Mac OS X, Symbian, Handheld/Mobile Other
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: For Nokia devices
- Requirements: Nokia Series 60 (S60) 2nd Edition or better (Version 2.0, or Symbian OS 7.0s)