Generate reports and charts on user browsing - Windows Shareware $79.
BrowseReporter captures the URLs of every visited web site through Internet Explorer. For remote surveillance of networked PCs the information can be sent silently to the central database server. In stealth mode, BrowseReporter does not show up in the system tray, task bar, or task list.
BrowseReporter 2.2 15-Dec-07 English 56.0 MB
It allows companies and individuals to track the surfing habits of all PCs and users easily and invisibly.
BrowseReporter includes a powerful reporting utility. Both tabular and graphical reports can be generated. Reporting is available at the executive level, which can further be drilled down to the lowest detail. Urls deemed to be a threat to the organization can readily be identified from the reports. In addition, users spending too much company time browsing the net can also be isolated.
|Monitor Activity Web Browsing. Usage Track Employee Surfing Generate Charts Users.|| BrowseReporter|
- Shareware Download from Codework Ltd
- WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: BrowseReporter Server Manager, Excluded List, Set Idle Time Limit
- Requirements: IE 5 or above,Pentium II or above