Network content monitor for analyzing and reconstructing network events - Windows Shareware $99.
NetResident is an advanced network content monitoring program that captures, stores, analyzes, and reconstructs network events such as e-mail messages, Web pages, downloaded files and instant messages. NetResident uses advanced monitoring technology to capture the required data from the network, saves it to a database, reconstructs it, and displays this content in an easy-to-understand format.
While NetResident is similar to network analyzers in many respects, it focuses on high-level protocols that are used to transfer content over the Internet or a LAN.
NetResident 1.6 26-Mar-08 Multilingual 7.5 MB
With NetResident, you don't need a profound understanding of networking technologies, nor do you have to use complex packet capturing and analysis software or dig through network packets in order to reconstruct the actual data. NetResident does all the work for you and presents only the Web pages, e-mails, instant messages, or downloaded files as requested. NetResident is used by network administrators to enforce IT policy, by parents to monitor their children's communication on the Internet, and by forensic experts to gain crucial information.
If you are one of the many network professionals who uses TamoSoft's network monitoring solutions, CommView or CommView for WiFi, NetResident will process the log files generated by your packet monitoring program and retrieve e-mail messages, Web pages, and other types of content for quick analysis.
|Network Monitor Content. Sniffer Traffic Analyzer Reconstructing Events.|| NetResident|
- Shareware Download from Andrew Riedel
- Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: * Support for Web-based mail systems (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail) * Automatic log file importing * Improved event management (priority levels and comments) * Configurable path to the NetResident database * A few bug fixes
- Requirements: Pentium III 800 Mhz, 128 MB RAM, 10 MB of free disk space