Server and workstation's health monitoring for OPC or DDE clients - Windows Shareware $990.
XRatel PerfMon OPC/DDE Server remotely monitors MS Windows computers using WMI technology, providing valuable information for system administrators to optimize the efficiency and setup of servers and workstations. XRatel PerfMon OPC/DDE Server can get from a computer more than 1 million different variables, including:
* many performance counters like disk usage, memory consumption and CPU load
* the Computer Health variable, which is calculated with the most important computer status parameters and expresses in just one value the overall computer performance
* hardware information, like cooling fan speed, CPU temperature and memory bank status
* operational system information, like running version, installed updates, registry entries and logged users
* application specific information, if it is available (depends on the application)
* user defined variables, allowing any customized expressions built with raw variables read from a specific computer
XRatel PerfMon OPC/DDE Server has been built using a multi-threaded core and an optimized data sampling algorithm, providing its high performance operation.
XRatel PerfMon OPC/DDE Server 4.5 29-Nov-06 English 8.4 MB
Its integration with OPC or DDE clients is easy and fast and allows connectivity with SCADA, PIMS, ERP, HMIs, spreadsheets and more. XRatel PerfMon OPC/DDE Server gives to the user a reliable solution to monitor critical mission servers and workstations, even if you have a huge sized application or environment.
|WMI Health Monitoring. Workstation Performance RPM Clients.|| XRatel PerfMon OPC/DDE Server|
- Shareware Download from Henrique Pinto
- WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: New licensing policy. Now the product is expandable for more devices.
- Requirements: Pentium II 266MHz, 64MB RAM, 20MB HDD free space