Mail processing software for Windows: discussion lists server, bulk mailer - Windows Shareware $125.
Use this application to create discussion mailing lists, simple auto-responders or advanced incoming mail processing/filtering. Comes with easy integration with web forms, mail merge (personalization), parallel sending engine, built-in SMTP server, binary attachments and more...
- Very easy setup.
- Three built-in wizards let you create a discussion forum, an auto responder or a news board without hassle by answering a couple of questions.
- Very fast sending thanks to the parallel sending engine.
Xtreeme MailXpert 3.0 5-Jul-06 English 3.9 MB
- WYSIWYG HTML message editor.
- Moderated discussion lists.
- Automatic bounce handling (remove bad addresses).
- Scheduled digests.
- Built-in SMTP server.
- Personalize messages to your users (including HTML emails), e.g. "Dear John" instead of "Dear Customer".
- Up to 64 custom fields per subscriber record.
- Advanced closed loop detection.
- Ability to run as NT service (process messages even if no one is logged in).
- Support for HTML and any number of attachments.
- Customizable HTML and plain-text digests available at a single mouse click.
- Due to the architecture based on message rules, you can easily fine-tune the generated mailing lists to suit your particular needs or create new types of email services from scratch.
- Integrated backup/restore of application's data files.
The application installs and runs on any Windows operating system. All you need is a POP3 account and a machine with access to the Internet. A mere dial-up access will suffice; the application will automatically connect and disconnect whenever necessary.
|Bulk Newsletter Mailing List. Discussion Utiity Marketing Autoresponder Processing Server.|| Xtreeme MailXpert Professional Edition|
- Shareware Download from Xtreeme GmbH
- Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, Win2003
- Expiration: Can send up to 500 messages and then locks up (user cannot send any more).
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: WYSIWYG HTML message editor,
Automatic scheduled digests,
Moderated discussion lists,
Automatic bounce (returned message) handling for invalid email addresses,
Easier web form parsing,
Ability to add list tags (e.g. [MYLIST]) to subjects of messages sent to a list,
Easy way to test mail settings (POP3/SMTP),
More flexible way to search for subscribers,
Way to specify an external SMTP server in case the built-in server fails.
- Requirements: Windows 98/ME, Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003