Spelling drill program for home or school. Speaks the words for you to spell - Windows Shareware $9.99.
Articulate spelling allows you to practice your spelling at home. An animated character speaks the words for you to spell, and checks that you have spelled them correctly. This can be a great help for children with dyslexia.
The educational version supports many users on a network, and automatically finds the correct test for a given student.
Articulate Spelling 1.26 18-May-06 English 536 KB
It is also very easy to cut and paste the words from any textual source, to make it easy to add or share word lists.
You can also use the program to practice a foreign language by selecting a speech engine for the corresponding country. It supports Danish, French, German, and Spanish as well as US and UK English.
The program requres Microsoft Agent and a speech synthesis engine which are currently available for free on the internet, and an automated installation program makes them simple to install.
The latest version also includes all of the winning words from 1925 until 2003 from the Scripps Howard National Spelling Bee.
|Vocabulary French German English Foreign. Dyslexia Bee Drill Program Home School Speaks Words.|| Articulate Spelling|
- Shareware Download from Anthony Wieser
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP
- Expires after 14 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: Now allows you to practice missed words, and supports Danish as well as German, French, and Spanish, minor bug fixes
- Requirements: Requires Microsoft Agent (free) and Speech Engines (free)