User friendly Chinese word processor with powerful dictionary translation tools - Windows Shareware $99.
NJStar Chinese Word Processor reads, writes, edits and print Chinese text on normal English or western Windows without the need for a Chinese system. It also includes a powerful English-Chinese/Chinese-English bi-directional dictionary for instant dictionary lookup. Pro or higher edition of the software also have handwriting recognition (draw Chinese character with mouse pointer) and Chinese Mandarin pu tong hua text-to-speech functions.
NJStar Chinese WP 5.23 28-Mar-08 Multilingual 0 KB
0. New: Support openning and saving of Chinese file name.
1. Cut-paste Chinese text between email, web pages or other Chinese sources and NJStar for Chinese editing or instant dictionary lookup.
2. Extensive Chinese language learning functions such as Study List, Chinese Word Annotation, Convert Hanzi to Pinyin, Hanzi of the day, and Hanzi Information;
3. Full Windows WYSIWYG editing with multiple document interface;
4. More than 20 Chinese input methods including Pinyin and English-Chinese methods;
5. True Type Chinese Fonts are available in Professional versions.
6. Chinese hand-writing recognition and Mandarin text-to-speech pronunciation are avaiable in Professional versions.
7. Chinese character vertical printing;
8. Type/edit Chinese and English on the same line;
9. Chinese Character "Radical Lookup" method;
10. Save Chinese file in HTML web page format.
(web site: http://www.njstar.com/)
|Dictionary Translation Word Processor Foreign Language. GB Big5 Taiwan Hong Simplified Traditional User Friendly Powerful Tools.|| NJStar Chinese WP|
- Shareware Download from Hongbo Ni
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, WinVista
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Updat
- Changes since the last release: Windows Vista Compatibility.
- Requirements: minimum 64MB memory, 20MB hard disk space.