HTML table creator and converter of text files to HTML tables and documents - Windows Shareware $19.
Easy HTML Construction Kit provides an easy way to create the HTML code for lists and tables, and to convert data in textfiles (such as archives of mailing lists) to lists, tables and full HTML documents. It comprises six separate utility programs, as follows:
1. HTML Template -- This creates a new HTML document.
2. Text to HTML -- This automates most of the tasks involved in converting a text file to a decent-looking HTML document.
3. Code to HTML -- This automates most of the tasks involved in converting a text file containing program source code (e.
Easy HTML Construction Kit 9.21 6-May-08 English 1.5 MB
g. C code or HTML) to a decent-looking HTML document.
4. Data to List -- This is for converting items in a text file to a HTML list of those items. It can also be used to create the HTML for blank lists.
5. Data to Table -- This is for converting lines of data (separated by commas, spaces, etc.) in a text file to a HTML table whose cells contain that data. In other words, it is for table-izing data in a text file.
6. Table Creator -- This creates the HTML code for a table of a specified number of rows and a specified number of columns, with the possibility of specifying multiple cells larger than 1 row by 1 column. Optionally text may be entered into the cells of the table.
To use Easy HTML Construction Kit to assist in the writing of web pages you need only a basic knowledge of HTML. You should be able to do simple editing and be able to recognize HTML tags for lists and tables, but you don't need to know much more. If you can already do basic HTML programming then Easy HTML Construction Kit will allow you to do it better and much more quickly, and will allow construction of tables too tricky to do by hand.
|Table Generator Colspan Rowspan List. Programming Web Authoring Converter Text Creator Files Documents Tools.|| Easy HTML Construction Kit|
- Shareware Download from Peter Meyer
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, WinVista
- Expires after 20 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: Minor improvement in text-to-html.
- Requirements: A video resolution of 800x600 or better.