Write and Publish your own Journal or Blog. Store on your PC. Publish anywhere - Windows Shareware $45.
Easy Blogs allows you to keep a journal or web log or blog and publish it to the web without any special knowledge of web site design. Easy to use features include -- (1) Specify a cool link to be included in any entry. Great if you are writing about a news link or about some web site that caught your eye. (2) Include pictures with any entry. Support includes GIF, PNG, and JPEG image files. (3) Your web site automatically includes your most recent entries on its main page.
Easy Blogs 2006b 23-Mar-06 English 1.2 MB
(4) Create archives by month, week, or day with helpful indexes. (5) Your web site is created using templates. You do not need to do any programming. Just pick one and click on generate. If you are in the mood for something completely different, just pick a new template, click, and the entire site changes. (6) Automatic publishing to your web site using either FTP or to a local directory on your computer. (7) Your journal information is kept on your local computer, so you can move your site to another web site host just by changing your publishing location and clicking. (8) Automatically generate an RSS 2.0 feed of your current entries. (9) Quick buttons for inserting HTML code. (10) Turn any entry into its own web page. Great for publishing articles. (11) You can keep up any number of journals at the same time so you and your family can share one copy of Easy Blogs. (12) Easy Blogs includes a wide variety of templates in the licensed edition. You can download additional free templates from EasyBlogs.com at any time or make your own.
|Journal Web Publish RSS. Write Store PC Anywhere Way.|| Easy Blogs|
- Shareware Download from -- EasyBlogs.com
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003
- Expiration: Evaluation edition allows 20 entries per blog and has a small link to EasyBlogs.com on each page.
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: Added ability to publish to a local directory as an alternative to FTP. Added new page types for redirect pages.