Add an HTML calendar to you web site, view, print and read events with RSS - Windows Shareware $35.99.
Add an HTML calendar to you web site, users can view, print and read events with RSS. Organize your life and keep your company, school or church informed of upcoming events. Use to create illustrated monthly calendars that can look either like wall or desktop calendars and be published automatically to your website, saved to a file or printed. Perfect for keeping an active calendar for a business, school, church, club, team, class, course, organizations and personal calendars.
Web Calendar Pad 2008.2 19-May-08 English 10.2 MB
This program makes it easy for some one with zero knowledge of HTML to create, publish, and update online event calendars in minutes. No need to battle html code ever again, you can choose the look of your calendar from a large list of defined styles and templates or easily create your own custom look that can include photos, backgrounds, and fonts. And the built in FTP module remembers your settings, and lets you update your website calendar with one click. The HTML editor lets easily include HTML code within a calendar date. Now, you can also attach files, and publish with iCal and RSS feeds using the calendar wizard. Ideal for webmasters, students, coaches, and teachers to keep online schedules. Teachers can keep their class informed of upcoming homework assignments and tests using the calendar on the school website. A coach can keep their sports team schedule online with game dates and practices. And a priest, minister or rabbi can keep their congregation informed of upcoming church events and activities. The calendar wizzard lets you include photos, textures and custom fonts.
|Site Html Event Rss Maker Creator Teacher. School Coach Church Schedule Online Printable Website Desktop Photo Active Builder 2005 View.|| Web Calendar Pad|
- Shareware Download from SeaApple Software
- Win98, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, Win Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: Better Printing options. Now you can select a printer, and print as one page
- RSS date is now formatted in english
- You can now pick RSS language
- Holiday icons will appear on seperate line
- Windows temp directory is now used for the build folder (fixes Vista access errors)
- Requirements: 15+ megabytes of disk space