ComponentSoftware HTMLDiff (CS-HTMLDiff) - HTML file-difference analysis tool - Windows Shareware $99.
ComponentSoftware HTMLDiff (CS-HTMLDiff) is an advanced file-difference analysis tool for Microsoft Windows which analyzes & presents differences in HTML, XML, MS-Word and text documents. It is also possible to compare archived (zip) folders.
CS-HTMLDiff 2.1.146 23-Mar-06 English 1.2 MB
Changes to HTML files may be viewed visually as they appear in your browser, or you can analyze the changes at source level.
CS-HTMLDiff even lets you compare online documents !!
CS-HTMLDiff is a great asset to anyone in need of analyzing changes which have been made between two revisions of the same file, folder or archived folder.
New features in version 2.1:
- Support for multi-languages encoded in Unicode and UTF-8.
- Improved accuracy.
- Various improvements.
|File Comparison Visual Version Control Revision System. Configuration Management Programming Tools Inexpensive Case Source Change Problem Tracking ComponentSoftware Difference Analysis.|| CS-HTMLDiff|
- Shareware Download from David Matyas
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: See http://www.componentsoftware.com/Products/htmldiff/news.htm
- Requirements: 2.6 MB disk space