Digital camera picture presentation tool for networks, internet, CD ROM disks - Windows Shareware $29.95.
A fast, easy-to-use program to select digital photos, write descriptions of them, and quickly create graphical web pages for publication on office networks, CD ROM disks, and websites. The pages may be set up to display text descriptions of each image, thumbnails, or both. Pictures may be forced to display at smaller sizes, so that users with low screen resolutions can see the complete image without having to scroll down. Includes built-in FTP utility for publishing work. Also makes an excellent general image viewer, including a slide show mode for hands-free review, and a normal / full screen view toggle.
Picture Page 4.0 22-Feb-04 English 3.0 MB
Pages may include any background color or graphic, custom copyright or other identification notice, email link, and a custom link back to a starting page. If desided, an autorun.inf file will be created for CD ROM distribution. The autorun output may also include WaverlyStreet's free stand-alone CD ROM front-end, CDB.EXE, which allows even machines with no browser installed to view your pictures. Pages may even be set to automaticaly rotate (like a slide show) in the viewer's web browser!
- Now comes with an updated version of the self-contained web browser CDBrowser - no more problems with some large graphics not displaying.
- Fixed the list and master page note editors so that they will display special characters correctly.
- Improved the random option for the internal slide show mode - no picture is viewed twice until all have been displayed.
- Added a What's New? function which reminds one to check this page for updates from time to time. We are rolling this out in all programs so that we can stop sending out our occasional email newsletter... the risk of being labeled a "spammer" is just too great these days.
- Changed the configuration, help, and (default) data file locations to conform to the standard Windows My Documents arrangement.
- Many, many other minor improvements & bug fixes.
|Digital Photo Web Intranet. Office CDROM Camera Presentation Tool Networks Disks.|| Picture Page|
- Shareware Download from Dave Gjessing
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Win2000
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: Many, many improvements and bug fixes.
- Requirements: Win 95, 8MB RAM, web browser