DigitizeIt can automatically digitize scanned graphs and output data values - Multi-OS Shareware $49.
DigitizeIt digitizes scanned graphs and charts. Graphs can be loaded in nearly all common image formats (incl. gif,tiff,jpeg,bmp,png,psd,pcx,xbm,xpm,tga,pct) or pasted from the clipboard . Digitizing of line and scatter plots occurs automatically, manual digitizing via mouse clicks is also possible.
DigitizeIt 1.5.8 15-Dec-06 Multilingual 9.7 MB
Data values are transformed to a specified axes system and can be saved in ASCII format, ready to use in many other applications e.g. Microcal Origin or Excel. Axes can be linear, logarithmic or reciprocal scale. Multiple different data sets can be defined and edited. Can handle tilted and distorted graphs. Includes comprehensive online help.
|Graph Plot Chart Scan Data. Science Publication Buissness Number Point Automatically Scanned Output Values.|| DigitizeIt|
- Shareware Download from I. Bormann
- Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Win2000, Unix, Linux, Mac PPC
- Expires after 21 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: Italian localization, bugfixes
- Requirements: 200 MHz, 64 MB RAM