DoublePics is a tool with which same or similar pictures may be detected - Windows Shareware $25.
DoublePics is a tool with which pictures may be detected if they exist more than once (or in similar versions) on a computer system or network.
It does not matter if these pictures have
- different sizes
- different contrast, color or gamma values
- different file formats.
DoublePics 18.104.22.168 16-Mar-07 Multilingual 5.8 MB
The program's built-in fuzzy logic with its adjustable sensitivity or tolerance allows you to detect
- both pictures which are practically identical
- and pictures which are somehow related, have been retouched, cut differently or otherwise modified (e.g. by adding logos).
Additionally, the Enterprise Edition is capable to distribute the load on multiple machines.
|Similar Duplicate Images. Pictures Tool Which Detected.|| DoublePics|
- Shareware Download from Software Developer
- Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, Win Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista
- Expiration: The delete function is disabled.
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: see http://www.doublepics.net/WI_VerHistory
- Requirements: Intel Pentium compatible system, 16 MB RAM, 10 MB free space on HDD