With honestech Video Patrol 4.0 you can remotely monitor activity in your home - Windows Shareware $29.
honestech Video Patrol 4.0 is very useful for remote monitoring or remote alerting of urgent situation of your home, office, shop or clinic. Through the Internet, you can see what is currently happening or what has happened before, and you can be alerted when there is suspicious movement in the area of your interest. Using 3 different cameras at a time, you can specify a monitoring area seamlessly.
honestech Video Patrol 4.0 2-Aug-05 English 5.1 MB
You can also record into a file and later on store in CD's or DVD's for a better data management.
1) Compress/Save a video clip in an mpeg file in real time basis: Once monitoring starts, whenever a motion is detected, it is saved into a mpeg file.
2) Send a mail: As soon as a motion is detected, a mail notice is sent to the specified e-mail address.
3) Real time Surveillance: Because honestech Video Patrol operates a HTTP server by itself, you can monitor what is currently happening in real time from a remote place.
4) Multi Camera: Control up to three cameras at a time.
5) Scheduled Monitoring: Can specify a desired monitoring time.
6) Data Burning: The recorded files can be saved into a CD or a DVD.
7) Sensitivity Control: You can use two sensors to specify your response to a motion.
8) File List Management: Can manipulate the recorded files with the easy-to-use file list.
|Security Motion Detect Watch Lookout System Observation. Supervision Superintendence Surveillance Remotely Monitor Activity Home Watchful Eye Office House.|| honestech Video Patrol|
- Shareware Download from Hyunjae Im
- Win98, WinME, WinXP, Win2000
- Expires after 365 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: 1. Multi Camera support
- Control up to three cameras at a time.
2. Data Burning.
- The recorded files can be saved into a CD or DVD.
- Supported Writer : CD-R/RW, DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW.
3. To specify a monitoring area.
- You can specify a monitorinarea that be monitored by.
- A rectangle appears in the camera screen, indicating the currently monitored area.
- You can use two sensors to specify your response to a motion.
- Requirements: DirectShow 8.1, Windows Media Player 6.4, P-IV 1.4GHz, 64MB RAM or more