Set a schedule and recurrence for automatic e-mail messaging with Outlook - Windows Shareware $24.95.
SendLater is a convenient e-mail scheduler allowing you to handle your e-mail correspondence in a timely manner even if you are away from your computer. Your computer will never forget to send an important business or personal message. Prepare all your email notifications and reminders, greetings in advance and schedule requrrence their delivery. As long as your computer is online, your e-mail will be sent automatically. The program is easy to install and easy to handle. Download and install SendLater for MS Outlook in three easy clicks.
SendLater 2.04.0636 10-May-07 English 3.7 MB
Each time you reply or create a new e-mail message, you will be able to choose a particular time and recurrence for your PC to send your message. Just click the "Send Later" icon on the toolbar and select the sending time using time-and-date/recurrence selector. Click "Send later" and your message will be scheduled for that time/recurrence and saved in the "Send Later" folder. Be sure that it will be sent exactly at the time and recurrence of your choice. And at any time, you can open the "Send Later" folder and edit, remove or send your messages manually.
The "Grab File" feature for attachments: automatically "grabs" the last-modified document from you specified location. The "Ignore file" list and "Ignore hidden and system files" feature: allows for ignoring the unwanted files to be "grabbed ".
SendLater examples of use:
- No more reminders needed. Schedule repetitive emails at daily, weekly, monthly or even yearly intervals.
- Monthly billing notifications
- direct marketing letters and reports
- routine company meetings reminders
- never miss birthdays, anniversaries, and holiday greetings and etc.
|Schedule Email Time Correspondence. Greetings Automatically Messaging Outlook Plugin Set.|| SendLater|
- Shareware Download from Sergej Klimuk
- Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, WinVista
- Expires after 14 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: Support for Windows Vista. Fixed: January 2007 security update for Microsoft Outlook 2003 it would crash when clicking on "Send Later" button in new e-mail message. No "SendLater" toolbar in Outlook 2007. SendLater button was not available when no Microsoft Word is not installed.
- Requirements: PII, RAM 64, Outlook 2000/2002/2003/2007