POP3/IMAP Connector for SMTP/Exchange server with Spam filter and rules engine - Windows Shareware $84.95.
SmartPOP2Exchange helps you to connect your existing POP3 and IMAP accounts to an SMTP or Exchange mail server. SmartPOP2Exchange works in background and downloads all messages from various POP3/IMAP accounts and forwards them to your SMTP/Exchange server. It also supports downloading of RSS Feeds and delivers them as mail messages to specified accounts.
SmartPOP2Exchange 6.5.2 28-Mar-08 Multilingual 12.3 MB
An easy to use configuration tool allows to adjust common settings like download interval, timeout etc. and to add, delete or configure your SMTP/Exchange and POP3/IMAP accounts. An additional Remote Control Software for SmartPOP2Exchange allows you to do all this from any other PC over network. A configurable spam filter allows to tag or delete mails, which have been identified as spam. The popular SpamAssassin software is used to identify the spam mails. SmartPOP2Exchange also supports a flexible and powerful set of rules which allow you to define additional actions for certain messages. Nearly all installed virus scanners can be used by SmartPOP2Exchange in order to identify mails infected by a virus or trojan. The Unlimited Edition already has the popular virus scanner ClamAV integrated.
|IMAP RSS Mail Server Spam Filter. Rules Forward Download Backup Virus Connector 2000 NT4 Antivirus Engine.|| SmartPOP2Exchange|
- Shareware Download from Joachim Marder
- WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, Win Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista
- Expires after 21 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: * SmartPOP2Exchange does support Windows Server 2008.
* If an error occurs during delivering messages SmartPOP2Exchange will now try only 2 more times to deliver the messages, then saves them to a folder and sends a delivery report to the recipient.
* updated the included anti virus solution ClamAV
- Requirements: Exchange Server 2000 and higher, other SMTP-Server