Save,delete,compress,upload,access,detach/reattach MS Outlook email attachments - Windows Shareware $29.95.
* Upload large attachments to simplify sharing and get around sender's and recipients' attachment size limitations
* Delete unwanted attachments - via the Recycle Bin so they can be recovered if necessary
* Save attachments - using a filename mask to control where attachments are saved
* Reduce Outlook's PST file size, improving speed and reliability and simplifying backups
* Access attachments blocked by Outlook (.exe, .chm, and more)
* Detach attachments, leaving a clickable hyperlink in place
* Retain the attachment icon on emails for sorting and display purposes
* Re-attach attachments when the email is forwarded, and manually
* Detect duplicate attachments to save space
* Compress attachments to save space
* Set detached attachments to Read-Only to prevent accidental deletion
* Automatically handle incoming attachments (detach, delete)
* Automatically handle outgoing attachments (detach, delete)
Also includes a FREE 10MB email attachment account at http://www.
DetachPipe 5.0.9 5-Oct-06 Multilingual 951 KB
Need to send sensitive attachments? Want to know if they were ever read?
DetachPipe makes it easy to send private files like white papers, proposals and rsums, and to track how many times they were read, if ever, and even see if they were deleted before being read.
Just like email, attachments are NEVER public - they are ONLY accessible to the sender and recipients. Just like email, recipients can forward attachments, unless you check the Your Eyes Only option, which prevents forwarding. This is ideal for sensitive business documents, and even for developers to send software patches to customers.
What's more, you can email large files without worrying about the recipient's account quota and emails bouncing back, or the technical hassle of copying files to an insecure public site.
|Email Attachments Delete Save Upload. Extract Export Outlook Notes Lotus Mapi Compress Access Manage.|| DetachPipe|
- Shareware Download from Simon Carter
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Major Update
- Changes since the last release: Upload huge attachments to www.detachpipe.com for sharing
- Requirements: MS Outlook 2000, 2002/XP or 2003